Fairway Views! Watch Golf ALL Day
Stunning Home at Monterey Country Club
- Summer Time Fun For All!The Palm Springs area is lucky to have a classic summer day activity….. A Water Park! Knott’s Soak City offers everyone, of any age, a fun packed day. You can spend the day floating in the lazy river or challenging … Continue reading →
- Acqua PazzaAcqua Pazza at the River in Rancho Mirage Visit their Crazy Water Lounge Step inside and relax. The “Crazy Water” bar at Acqua Pazza offers a diverse assortment of specialty martinis, a large selection of unique, bottled beers and wines, … Continue reading →
- J. Russell SalonJ. Russell! The Salon is a full service Salon in Palm Desert, California featuring over 50 beauty professionals including exciting and talented hairstylists, nail technicians, skin care aestheticians and makeup artists all dedicated to helping you look your best. Whether … Continue reading →
- Summer Time Fun For All!
Latest Palm Springs Blogs
- Ins and Outs of Gadetry, Part Two
- Palm Springs California Alert: Ins and Outs of Using Gadgetry
- Palm Springs, California Vacation Homes are Making a Comeback!
- Will Canadian Retiree Visa Permit an Eight Month US Stay?
- Prices of Homes in Palm Springs, California are Rising!
- Dine at The River in Palm Springs California Desert!
- Increase Your Living Space Overnight!
- Two Kinds of Canadian Snowbirds
- Family Matters
- Pet Shark, Anyone?
Author Archives: palmspringsrealestate
Buying a new home is a strain for every member of the family. A successful hunt can easily become overwhelming. Throughout the process, it is imperative you communicate well, and frequently, with your Realtor. There are several things you can do … Continue reading
Ever wonder why you need Title INSURANCE? Many buyers feel this is an unnecessary expense but they change their mind quickly when they find out there is a serious cloud on their title they weren’t aware of when they bought … Continue reading