Fairway Views! Watch Golf ALL Day
Stunning Home at Monterey Country Club
- Summer Time Fun For All!The Palm Springs area is lucky to have a classic summer day activity….. A Water Park! Knott’s Soak City offers everyone, of any age, a fun packed day. You can spend the day floating in the lazy river or challenging … Continue reading →
- Acqua PazzaAcqua Pazza at the River in Rancho Mirage Visit their Crazy Water Lounge Step inside and relax. The “Crazy Water” bar at Acqua Pazza offers a diverse assortment of specialty martinis, a large selection of unique, bottled beers and wines, … Continue reading →
- J. Russell SalonJ. Russell! The Salon is a full service Salon in Palm Desert, California featuring over 50 beauty professionals including exciting and talented hairstylists, nail technicians, skin care aestheticians and makeup artists all dedicated to helping you look your best. Whether … Continue reading →
- Summer Time Fun For All!
Latest Palm Springs Blogs
- Will Canadian Retiree Visa Permit an Eight Month US Stay?
- Prices of Homes in Palm Springs, California are Rising!
- Dine at The River in Palm Springs California Desert!
- Increase Your Living Space Overnight!
- Two Kinds of Canadian Snowbirds
- Family Matters
- Pet Shark, Anyone?
- Buy Now, Sell Later
- A Successful Hunt
- What a Unique Idea!
Category Archives: Desert Happenings
Each year, about mid-October, temperatures drop 15-25 degrees in Palm Springs from previous months, and large flatbed trucks, loaded with cars from the East, North and Mid-West, are seen traveling the I-10 towards this beautiful desert paradise! Traffic at the … Continue reading
IT’S FREE, FUN AND FABULOUS ! Fine Art…Fine Music…Fine Wine…Fine Food describe what you’ll find at this year’s Annual Rancho Mirage Art Affaire. An average of 8,000 attend each year. If you haven’t visited the Annual Rancho Mirage Whitewater Art … Continue reading
By Joseph Aiu (Statewide Subdivisions Compliance) California Department of Real Estate I came across this article and wanted to pass it on. It speaks to the importance of making sure the HOA association you buy into, or live in, is … Continue reading
Looking for a great way to enjoy your Sunday, October 28th in Palm Springs, California? Then come early to find yourself a great seating area at this year’s 2012 Golf Cart Parade because the parade route fills up quickly. This … Continue reading
Thousands of little children have been spending hours agonizing over what scary outfit to wear for this year’s Halloween Celebrations! Goblins of all sizes will soon be running from house-to-house yelling “Trick or Treat.” Halloween traditionally falls on October 31st, … Continue reading
Along about mid-October, residents in the Palm Springs Palm Desert area, known as the Coachella Valley, begin to spot the first sightings of Snowbirds arriving for their annual Seasonal retreat from the cooler temperatures around the country. Huge flatbed trucks, … Continue reading