Fairway Views! Watch Golf ALL Day
Stunning Home at Monterey Country Club
- Summer Time Fun For All!The Palm Springs area is lucky to have a classic summer day activity….. A Water Park! Knott’s Soak City offers everyone, of any age, a fun packed day. You can spend the day floating in the lazy river or challenging … Continue reading →
- Acqua PazzaAcqua Pazza at the River in Rancho Mirage Visit their Crazy Water Lounge Step inside and relax. The “Crazy Water” bar at Acqua Pazza offers a diverse assortment of specialty martinis, a large selection of unique, bottled beers and wines, … Continue reading →
- J. Russell SalonJ. Russell! The Salon is a full service Salon in Palm Desert, California featuring over 50 beauty professionals including exciting and talented hairstylists, nail technicians, skin care aestheticians and makeup artists all dedicated to helping you look your best. Whether … Continue reading →
- Summer Time Fun For All!
Latest Palm Springs Blogs
- Palm Springs, California Vacation Homes are Making a Comeback!
- Will Canadian Retiree Visa Permit an Eight Month US Stay?
- Prices of Homes in Palm Springs, California are Rising!
- Dine at The River in Palm Springs California Desert!
- Increase Your Living Space Overnight!
- Two Kinds of Canadian Snowbirds
- Family Matters
- Pet Shark, Anyone?
- Buy Now, Sell Later
- A Successful Hunt
Category Archives: Energy Savings
“It’s no surprise with rising energy prices and other costs draining the piggy bank that homeowners want to maximize home performance with green remodeling options,” said NAHB Remodelers Chairman Lonny Rutherford, CGR, CAPS, CGP, a professional remodeler from Farmington, N. … Continue reading
As a real estate professional, I receive information that would be helpful to my clients. I came across an article in RisMedia and wanted to “pass it along” to you. Here are just 12 ideas, along with some online … Continue reading
‘Energy efficient’ means that a building has special features and equipment designed to reduce energy usage and energy costs. These features may Include extra insulation, weatherproofing, a heat pump, and newer mechanicals, like a furnace, water heater, and/or windows with … Continue reading
The refrigerator is the second greatest user of energy in any home. Some adjustments in how you use this essential appliance can make a real difference in your utility bills. Thermostat settings should be reviewed. Start by putting a thermometer … Continue reading
Do you look around your home and wish it had more room? You could add on or move to a larger house. But are you making the most of what you already have? Is there an attic, garage or room … Continue reading
We hear a lot about “going green” now-a-days………but what does that actually mean? Why Real Estate Is a Green Issue Did you know that in the United States, homes are responsible for 21 percent of the nation’s greenhouse gas emissions? … Continue reading
Everyone is concerned with efficient use of energy. With rising costs, it seems prudent to check on the efficiency of your home and maybe look for ways to improve energy conservation. Insulation is a great energy-conserver. It reduces the rate … Continue reading
Whether you own your home or pay the utilities in addition to your rent, you’re more than familiar with the cost of running, heating or cooling your dwelling place. Routine usage of electricity, gas, and water add a considerable amount … Continue reading