Fairway Views! Watch Golf ALL Day
Stunning Home at Monterey Country Club
- Summer Time Fun For All!The Palm Springs area is lucky to have a classic summer day activity….. A Water Park! Knott’s Soak City offers everyone, of any age, a fun packed day. You can spend the day floating in the lazy river or challenging … Continue reading →
- Acqua PazzaAcqua Pazza at the River in Rancho Mirage Visit their Crazy Water Lounge Step inside and relax. The “Crazy Water” bar at Acqua Pazza offers a diverse assortment of specialty martinis, a large selection of unique, bottled beers and wines, … Continue reading →
- J. Russell SalonJ. Russell! The Salon is a full service Salon in Palm Desert, California featuring over 50 beauty professionals including exciting and talented hairstylists, nail technicians, skin care aestheticians and makeup artists all dedicated to helping you look your best. Whether … Continue reading →
- Summer Time Fun For All!
Latest Palm Springs Blogs
- Palm Springs, California Vacation Homes are Making a Comeback!
- Will Canadian Retiree Visa Permit an Eight Month US Stay?
- Prices of Homes in Palm Springs, California are Rising!
- Dine at The River in Palm Springs California Desert!
- Increase Your Living Space Overnight!
- Two Kinds of Canadian Snowbirds
- Family Matters
- Pet Shark, Anyone?
- Buy Now, Sell Later
- A Successful Hunt
Category Archives: Foreign Investors Tips
Palm Springs, is a very popular vacation area for Canadians looking to Enjoy Summer All Winter Long in sunny California. I did a little research on the subject which is of extreme interest to Canadians wishing to extend their stay … Continue reading
Here are a few headlines from June 20, 2012: Americans See Biggest Home Equity Jump in 60 Years: Mortgages: Americans are digging themselves out of mortgage debt. Home equity in the first quarter rose to the highest level since 2008 … Continue reading
I’m not sure where folks got the idea that Realtors had a “Secret Crystal Ball” in their back pockets, but throughout the housing crisis these past (7) years, clients as well as friends, would ask me this question. “When … Continue reading
A CMA is a Comparative Market Analysis. It is a list of properties which have SOLD in your area. It is a recap reflecting the Current Market Conditions as they are in today’s marketplace. Prices that are ACTIVE actually mean … Continue reading
There’s a sense of accomplishment and pride in owning your own home. The very word ‘home’ conjures up feeling of security, not just in the sense that you have a place to call your own, but also for financial … Continue reading
In a recent article printed in NewsGenius,WarrenBuffet said this was an excellent time to be buying property. Here is what the article stated: Warren Buffett, the billionaire investor and Berkshire Hathaway CEO, recently said on CNBC’s “Squawk Box” that he’d … Continue reading