Fairway Views! Watch Golf ALL Day
Stunning Home at Monterey Country Club
- Summer Time Fun For All!The Palm Springs area is lucky to have a classic summer day activity….. A Water Park! Knott’s Soak City offers everyone, of any age, a fun packed day. You can spend the day floating in the lazy river or challenging … Continue reading →
- Acqua PazzaAcqua Pazza at the River in Rancho Mirage Visit their Crazy Water Lounge Step inside and relax. The “Crazy Water” bar at Acqua Pazza offers a diverse assortment of specialty martinis, a large selection of unique, bottled beers and wines, … Continue reading →
- J. Russell SalonJ. Russell! The Salon is a full service Salon in Palm Desert, California featuring over 50 beauty professionals including exciting and talented hairstylists, nail technicians, skin care aestheticians and makeup artists all dedicated to helping you look your best. Whether … Continue reading →
- Summer Time Fun For All!
Latest Palm Springs Blogs
- Will Canadian Retiree Visa Permit an Eight Month US Stay?
- Prices of Homes in Palm Springs, California are Rising!
- Dine at The River in Palm Springs California Desert!
- Increase Your Living Space Overnight!
- Two Kinds of Canadian Snowbirds
- Family Matters
- Pet Shark, Anyone?
- Buy Now, Sell Later
- A Successful Hunt
- What a Unique Idea!
Category Archives: Government Info
A few weeks ago I wrote about conforming loan limits which would end September 30, 2011 unless CONGRESS either extended the date, or passed a bill making our current loan limits permanent. I just received a memo from the California … Continue reading
Many are discovering the great tax advantages offered with 1031 tax deferred exchanges. If you are not familiar with how this works, I’ll be happy to sit down with you and show you how you can invest some of your … Continue reading
April 12, 2010: Distressed homeowners no longer have to pay California state income tax on debt forgiven in a short sale, foreclosure, or loan modification. Enacted into law, Senate Bill 401 generally aligns California’s tax treatment of mortgage debt relief … Continue reading
Tax day is just around the corner, and many homeowners forget that they’re sitting on a wealth of potential savings — in their home. Tax deductions for homeowners are plentiful, so keep these guidelines in mind as you prepare your … Continue reading
You may not have current plans or any intention of selling your home. Needless to say, unexpected lifestyle changes or job relocations can alter your plans. In the case of such an event in your life, are you prepared to prove … Continue reading
I thought this might interest you. This afternoon President Bush will sign the Economic Stimulus package into law. Last week, Congress gave overwhelming final approval to the Economic Stimulus Package supported by (NAR) National Association of Realtors and REALTORS® across the country. … Continue reading