Fairway Views! Watch Golf ALL Day
Stunning Home at Monterey Country Club
- Summer Time Fun For All!The Palm Springs area is lucky to have a classic summer day activity….. A Water Park! Knott’s Soak City offers everyone, of any age, a fun packed day. You can spend the day floating in the lazy river or challenging … Continue reading →
- Acqua PazzaAcqua Pazza at the River in Rancho Mirage Visit their Crazy Water Lounge Step inside and relax. The “Crazy Water” bar at Acqua Pazza offers a diverse assortment of specialty martinis, a large selection of unique, bottled beers and wines, … Continue reading →
- J. Russell SalonJ. Russell! The Salon is a full service Salon in Palm Desert, California featuring over 50 beauty professionals including exciting and talented hairstylists, nail technicians, skin care aestheticians and makeup artists all dedicated to helping you look your best. Whether … Continue reading →
- Summer Time Fun For All!
Latest Palm Springs Blogs
- Will Canadian Retiree Visa Permit an Eight Month US Stay?
- Prices of Homes in Palm Springs, California are Rising!
- Dine at The River in Palm Springs California Desert!
- Increase Your Living Space Overnight!
- Two Kinds of Canadian Snowbirds
- Family Matters
- Pet Shark, Anyone?
- Buy Now, Sell Later
- A Successful Hunt
- What a Unique Idea!
Category Archives: Holiday
Smiling is Infectious!! Smiling is infectious you catch it like the flu, When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin When he smiled I realized I’d passed it … Continue reading
Tis the season for more scam artists isn’t anything new. As holidays approach we see more and more brilliantly executed scams on the market, here for the taking…..and that’s exactly why there are so many scams. There are still so … Continue reading
I recently attended a funeral Celebrating the Life of Dr. James Ward West. He passed away at the age of 98. Perhaps you recognize the name. Dr. West wrote weekly articles in the Desert Sun, a local Palm Springs … Continue reading
Labor Day is a holiday celebrated in the United States and Canada on the first Monday in September to honor the laborer. Here’s something many of us have forgotten or never knew. The first Labor Day was organized by PeterJMcGuire … Continue reading
Life Is Too Short, Break The Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly, Love Truly, Laugh Uncontrollably, And Never Regret Anything That Made You Smile. Life May Not Be The Party We Hoped For, But While We’re Here, We Should Dance… Don’t … Continue reading
The other day I over-heard a young woman say she was not going to be giving her nieces and nephews any Christmas gifts this year. I asked her “why” and she said it was because they had so many toys, … Continue reading