Fairway Views! Watch Golf ALL Day
Stunning Home at Monterey Country Club
- Summer Time Fun For All!The Palm Springs area is lucky to have a classic summer day activity….. A Water Park! Knott’s Soak City offers everyone, of any age, a fun packed day. You can spend the day floating in the lazy river or challenging … Continue reading →
- Acqua PazzaAcqua Pazza at the River in Rancho Mirage Visit their Crazy Water Lounge Step inside and relax. The “Crazy Water” bar at Acqua Pazza offers a diverse assortment of specialty martinis, a large selection of unique, bottled beers and wines, … Continue reading →
- J. Russell SalonJ. Russell! The Salon is a full service Salon in Palm Desert, California featuring over 50 beauty professionals including exciting and talented hairstylists, nail technicians, skin care aestheticians and makeup artists all dedicated to helping you look your best. Whether … Continue reading →
- Summer Time Fun For All!
Latest Palm Springs Blogs
- Will Canadian Retiree Visa Permit an Eight Month US Stay?
- Prices of Homes in Palm Springs, California are Rising!
- Dine at The River in Palm Springs California Desert!
- Increase Your Living Space Overnight!
- Two Kinds of Canadian Snowbirds
- Family Matters
- Pet Shark, Anyone?
- Buy Now, Sell Later
- A Successful Hunt
- What a Unique Idea!
Category Archives: Humor
Smiling is Infectious!! Smiling is infectious you catch it like the flu, When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin When he smiled I realized I’d passed it … Continue reading
A man in Westport, Ct., decided to write a book about churches around the country. He started by flying to Portland, and started working east from there. Going to a very large church, he began taking photographs and making notes. … Continue reading
I recently decided it would be a good idea for me to add Dave Sawyer from Publishers Clearing House to my “Permanent Guest List” at our gate so he wouldn’t have any trouble trying to gain entrance when he … Continue reading
Each year the Palm Desert California Desert sponsors their annual Golf Cart Parade. This year’s theme is “Carnival Style” for a fun circus along the shops onEl Paseo. Experience the spectacular color, pageantry and fun as scores of whimsically decorated … Continue reading
Along about mid-October, residents in the Palm Springs Palm Desert area, known as the Coachella Valley, begin to spot the first sightings of Snowbirds arriving for their annual Seasonal retreat from the cooler temperatures around the country. Huge flatbed trucks, … Continue reading
An elderly Chinese woman had two large pots, each hung on the ends of a pole which she carried across her neck. One of the pots had a crack in it while the other pot was perfect and always delivered … Continue reading
Life Is Too Short, Break The Rules, Forgive Quickly, Kiss Slowly, Love Truly, Laugh Uncontrollably, And Never Regret Anything That Made You Smile. Life May Not Be The Party We Hoped For, But While We’re Here, We Should Dance… What … Continue reading