Fairway Views! Watch Golf ALL Day
Stunning Home at Monterey Country Club
- Summer Time Fun For All!The Palm Springs area is lucky to have a classic summer day activity….. A Water Park! Knott’s Soak City offers everyone, of any age, a fun packed day. You can spend the day floating in the lazy river or challenging … Continue reading →
- Acqua PazzaAcqua Pazza at the River in Rancho Mirage Visit their Crazy Water Lounge Step inside and relax. The “Crazy Water” bar at Acqua Pazza offers a diverse assortment of specialty martinis, a large selection of unique, bottled beers and wines, … Continue reading →
- J. Russell SalonJ. Russell! The Salon is a full service Salon in Palm Desert, California featuring over 50 beauty professionals including exciting and talented hairstylists, nail technicians, skin care aestheticians and makeup artists all dedicated to helping you look your best. Whether … Continue reading →
- Summer Time Fun For All!
Latest Palm Springs Blogs
- Will Canadian Retiree Visa Permit an Eight Month US Stay?
- Prices of Homes in Palm Springs, California are Rising!
- Dine at The River in Palm Springs California Desert!
- Increase Your Living Space Overnight!
- Two Kinds of Canadian Snowbirds
- Family Matters
- Pet Shark, Anyone?
- Buy Now, Sell Later
- A Successful Hunt
- What a Unique Idea!
Category Archives: Mortgage Information
Appraisals coming in low are causing many problems. If you think appraisals in your area don’t affect you…think again. Poorly done appraisals are bringing down prices that affect all of us. Read on! Tight mortgage credit and out-of-area appraisers who … Continue reading
With rules that take effect (in June 2012), federal regulators have hopes of greatly streamlining the short-sale process. Related Starting June 15, the Federal Housing Finance Agency, which regulates Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, will require both agencies to give … Continue reading
Lots of BLAME on Government, Little BLAME on the Real Culprits! What happened? Basically, they made a lot of really bad mortgage loans. We can argue about why, whether it was the gov’t pushing them to do it, or … Continue reading
Please forgive me. I was actually using a worm as a metaphor to describe what’s been happening in our market to “grab your attention.” Did it work? As we all know, the real estate market pretty much “peaked” in 2005…then … Continue reading
The pendulum has swung 180 degrees regarding lending matters. If you don’t believe me, try getting a loan, or ask someone who has recently tried to get a loan. It’s a nightmare! Seven to nine years ago, all you … Continue reading
Here are a few headlines from June 20, 2012: Americans See Biggest Home Equity Jump in 60 Years: Mortgages: Americans are digging themselves out of mortgage debt. Home equity in the first quarter rose to the highest level since 2008 … Continue reading