Fairway Views! Watch Golf ALL Day
Stunning Home at Monterey Country Club
- Summer Time Fun For All!The Palm Springs area is lucky to have a classic summer day activity….. A Water Park! Knott’s Soak City offers everyone, of any age, a fun packed day. You can spend the day floating in the lazy river or challenging … Continue reading →
- Acqua PazzaAcqua Pazza at the River in Rancho Mirage Visit their Crazy Water Lounge Step inside and relax. The “Crazy Water” bar at Acqua Pazza offers a diverse assortment of specialty martinis, a large selection of unique, bottled beers and wines, … Continue reading →
- J. Russell SalonJ. Russell! The Salon is a full service Salon in Palm Desert, California featuring over 50 beauty professionals including exciting and talented hairstylists, nail technicians, skin care aestheticians and makeup artists all dedicated to helping you look your best. Whether … Continue reading →
- Summer Time Fun For All!
Latest Palm Springs Blogs
- Palm Springs, California Vacation Homes are Making a Comeback!
- Will Canadian Retiree Visa Permit an Eight Month US Stay?
- Prices of Homes in Palm Springs, California are Rising!
- Dine at The River in Palm Springs California Desert!
- Increase Your Living Space Overnight!
- Two Kinds of Canadian Snowbirds
- Family Matters
- Pet Shark, Anyone?
- Buy Now, Sell Later
- A Successful Hunt
Category Archives: Other Information
What will it take to “wake this country up?” Guns in the US are too easy to obtain and there are too many sick individuals easily obtaining them. Last week innocent shoppers were gunned down by a mad man while … Continue reading
Tis the season for more scam artists isn’t anything new. As holidays approach we see more and more brilliantly executed scams on the market, here for the taking…..and that’s exactly why there are so many scams. There are still so … Continue reading
There’s been a lot of talk lately about guns. Personally, guns frighten me, but there are other ways to protect ourselves when we find ourselves confronted with danger. If you don’t have a gun, here’s a more humane way to … Continue reading
Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to publish this in enough time to give you all the details of the fair which was held September 5th in Sacramento, California. Organizations around the world lose an estimated 5 percent of their annual … Continue reading
I recently attended a funeral Celebrating the Life of Dr. James Ward West. He passed away at the age of 98. Perhaps you recognize the name. Dr. West wrote weekly articles in the Desert Sun, a local Palm Springs … Continue reading
Labor Day is a holiday celebrated in the United States and Canada on the first Monday in September to honor the laborer. Here’s something many of us have forgotten or never knew. The first Labor Day was organized by PeterJMcGuire … Continue reading