Fairway Views! Watch Golf ALL Day
Stunning Home at Monterey Country Club
- Summer Time Fun For All!The Palm Springs area is lucky to have a classic summer day activity….. A Water Park! Knott’s Soak City offers everyone, of any age, a fun packed day. You can spend the day floating in the lazy river or challenging … Continue reading →
- Acqua PazzaAcqua Pazza at the River in Rancho Mirage Visit their Crazy Water Lounge Step inside and relax. The “Crazy Water” bar at Acqua Pazza offers a diverse assortment of specialty martinis, a large selection of unique, bottled beers and wines, … Continue reading →
- J. Russell SalonJ. Russell! The Salon is a full service Salon in Palm Desert, California featuring over 50 beauty professionals including exciting and talented hairstylists, nail technicians, skin care aestheticians and makeup artists all dedicated to helping you look your best. Whether … Continue reading →
- Summer Time Fun For All!
Latest Palm Springs Blogs
- Will Canadian Retiree Visa Permit an Eight Month US Stay?
- Prices of Homes in Palm Springs, California are Rising!
- Dine at The River in Palm Springs California Desert!
- Increase Your Living Space Overnight!
- Two Kinds of Canadian Snowbirds
- Family Matters
- Pet Shark, Anyone?
- Buy Now, Sell Later
- A Successful Hunt
- What a Unique Idea!
Category Archives: Palm Springs Events
Smiling is Infectious!! Smiling is infectious you catch it like the flu, When someone smiled at me today, I started smiling too. I passed around the corner and someone saw my grin When he smiled I realized I’d passed it … Continue reading
IT’S FREE, FUN AND FABULOUS ! Fine Art…Fine Music…Fine Wine…Fine Food describe what you’ll find at this year’s Annual Rancho Mirage Art Affaire. An average of 8,000 attend each year. If you haven’t visited the Annual Rancho Mirage Whitewater Art … Continue reading
Looking for a great way to enjoy your Sunday, October 28th in Palm Springs, California? Then come early to find yourself a great seating area at this year’s 2012 Golf Cart Parade because the parade route fills up quickly. This … Continue reading
As many of you know, I live in beautiful Southern California in the Palm Springs Desert Area. There is so much to do in California, but I often wonder how families can afford some of these exciting outings. Most tickets … Continue reading
Thousands of little children have been spending hours agonizing over what scary outfit to wear for this year’s Halloween Celebrations! Goblins of all sizes will soon be running from house-to-house yelling “Trick or Treat.” Halloween traditionally falls on October 31st, … Continue reading
Each year the Palm Desert California Desert sponsors their annual Golf Cart Parade. This year’s theme is “Carnival Style” for a fun circus along the shops onEl Paseo. Experience the spectacular color, pageantry and fun as scores of whimsically decorated … Continue reading
Simple Secrets to a Happy Life – Especially When You Are Living in Beautiful Sunny Palm Springs California!
The heart that gives………..gathers -Marrianne Moore Change Your Thoughts and Change Your Life -Norman Vincent Peale If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything. – Anonymous It is One of the Most Beautiful Compensations in Life…..That No Man … Continue reading
Along about mid-October, residents in the Palm Springs Palm Desert area, known as the Coachella Valley, begin to spot the first sightings of Snowbirds arriving for their annual Seasonal retreat from the cooler temperatures around the country. Huge flatbed trucks, … Continue reading