Fairway Views! Watch Golf ALL Day
Stunning Home at Monterey Country Club
- Summer Time Fun For All!The Palm Springs area is lucky to have a classic summer day activity….. A Water Park! Knott’s Soak City offers everyone, of any age, a fun packed day. You can spend the day floating in the lazy river or challenging … Continue reading →
- Acqua PazzaAcqua Pazza at the River in Rancho Mirage Visit their Crazy Water Lounge Step inside and relax. The “Crazy Water” bar at Acqua Pazza offers a diverse assortment of specialty martinis, a large selection of unique, bottled beers and wines, … Continue reading →
- J. Russell SalonJ. Russell! The Salon is a full service Salon in Palm Desert, California featuring over 50 beauty professionals including exciting and talented hairstylists, nail technicians, skin care aestheticians and makeup artists all dedicated to helping you look your best. Whether … Continue reading →
- Summer Time Fun For All!
Latest Palm Springs Blogs
- Beware of Over-Priced Homes in the Palm Springs Area!
- Ins and Outs of Gadetry, Part Two
- Palm Springs California Alert: Ins and Outs of Using Gadgetry
- Palm Springs, California Vacation Homes are Making a Comeback!
- Will Canadian Retiree Visa Permit an Eight Month US Stay?
- Prices of Homes in Palm Springs, California are Rising!
- Dine at The River in Palm Springs California Desert!
- Increase Your Living Space Overnight!
- Two Kinds of Canadian Snowbirds
- Family Matters
Tag Archives: Nancy Hankin Realtor
There seems to be a multitude of real estate scams lately, and just as frightening is Email Hacking. Both can cost you financially and emotionally. Many real estate scams involve con artists pretending to be lenders or short sales specialists. … Continue reading
There’s been a lot of talk lately about guns. Personally, guns frighten me, but there are other ways to protect ourselves when we find ourselves confronted with danger. If you don’t have a gun, here’s a more humane way to … Continue reading
Recently I’ve been working with a Cash Buyer who also happens to be a Realtor in another city. I was showing homes in the Palm Springs Desert Area of California in a city called Rancho Mirage. She and her husband … Continue reading
Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to publish this in enough time to give you all the details of the fair which was held September 5th in Sacramento, California. Organizations around the world lose an estimated 5 percent of their annual … Continue reading
With rules that take effect (in June 2012), federal regulators have hopes of greatly streamlining the short-sale process. Related Starting June 15, the Federal Housing Finance Agency, which regulates Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, will require both agencies to give … Continue reading
I recently attended a funeral Celebrating the Life of Dr. James Ward West. He passed away at the age of 98. Perhaps you recognize the name. Dr. West wrote weekly articles in the Desert Sun, a local Palm Springs … Continue reading
Labor Day is a holiday celebrated in the United States and Canada on the first Monday in September to honor the laborer. Here’s something many of us have forgotten or never knew. The first Labor Day was organized by PeterJMcGuire … Continue reading
A number of Realtors across the country are reporting a rise in rental scams. Here’s how one of the most popular scams works: A Realtor lists a home for SALE. Shortly after, a con artist puts this home on various … Continue reading